Human resources consulting
ODCS uses a complementary suite of facilitation, values and organisational development qualifications, skills, tools and experience to deliver one off or ongoing human resource services to your organisation. This boutique company tailors cost effective HR solutions for your planning, reporting, management, operational or policy needs ensuring alignment within an integrated organisational framework.
Bringing HR to the executive management table
As a key HR consultant in Perth, ODCS brings a high level of strategic thinking to the executive management table utilising good practice systems used by high performance companies across the nation essential to sustainable organisational excellence:
- LEADERSHIP – Lead by example, provide clear direction, build organisational alignment and focus on sustainable achievement of goals.
- CUSTOMERS – Understand what markets and customers value, now and into the future, and use this to drive organisational design, strategy, products and services.
- SYSTEMS THINKING – Continuously improve the system.
- PEOPLE – Develop and value people’s capability and release their skills, resourcefulness and creativity to change and improve the organisation.
- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT – Develop agility, adaptability and responsiveness based on a culture of continual improvement, innovation and learning.
- INFORMATION AND KNOWLEDGE – Improve performance through the use of data, information and knowledge to understand variability and to improve strategic and operational decision making.
- CORPORATE AND SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY – Behave in an ethically, socially and environmentally responsible manner.
- SUSTAINABLE RESULTS – Focus on sustainable results, value and outcomes.
Human resources services and products:
- Employer branding
- HR health checks and audits
- Cultural values survey to measure and manage culture
- HR policies and procedures
- HR service review
- HR strategic planning linked to business/operating plans
- Integration planning frameworks
- Job descriptions and employment contracts
- Organisational restructure
- Performance management system
- Recruitment & induction
- Risk management framework
- Training needs analysis
- Online training modules for bullying, harrassment and discrimination
- Training workshop delivery
- Work health and safety hazard reviews and induction training
- Building Psychological safety
- Staff wellbeing pulse checks
Australian Human Resources Institute
ODCS values lifelong learning and as a member of the Australian Human Resource Institute, keeps abreast of any issues, trends and practices relating to human resources.
Contact here to book a scoping session for developing the best solutions for your human resource needs.